FOR SERVICE CALL
Heating & Air Conditioning Service
THE LARSON HEATING & COOLING WAY: UP FRONT & EASY
It is a long established fact that heating and cooling equipment that is serviced on a routine basis will perform more efficiently and more economically. Just as changing the oil in your car extends it’s life, your home systems need regular care.
Routine care often catches a problem early, which saves you money because many times you can replace just one component and keep your system running. Recommended yearly maintenance from Larson Heating & Cooling is a smart way to keep your home the perfect temperature.
Occasionally systems will require repair or replacement of major components. Ron will diagnose and repair only what is necessary to keep your home system operating in peak condition.
1. New and existing customers should call our 24-hour live answering service at (715) 842-3622. Ron is available from 8:00 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday. (Ron will be paged for emergency service outside these days and times for existing customers who have had their equipment serviced regularly).
2. Ron will call 30 minutes ahead of your appointment if the previous service call has presented unforseen issues. You'll always know when Larson Heating & Cooling will be there.
3. We charge a minimum of $90 per service call, which is applied to the overall cost of your repairs.
4. Written estimates of total costs are available to all customers upon request.
5. All parts installed will be warranted according to the manufacturers policies (typically one year) and labor is usually warranted for 30 days.
6. Payment is due in full at the completion of work. We accept cash or check only at this time.
7. Existing customers with an established credit history with us may qualify for payment plans for extensive work.